March 17, 2020
Hello Jet Setters!
Like many of you, here at Jet Set Smiles we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19).We will be following the Arizona State Board of Dentistry Guidelines and will keep you updated with any changes. As for your child or children who have an upcoming dental appointment you may have questions:
We are still open (for now) and will update you if anything is to change.
For the safety of your family and ours, certain precautions are being taken:
1. Instructing our team to stay home when feeling sick.
2. Our staff will be wearing masks the entire visit.
3. If anyone in your household has symptoms of fever, dry cough, or non-allergy related sneezing, please call to reschedule.
4. We request that only one legal guardian accompany the child with the appointment. Do not bring unscheduled children, family or friends.
5. To prevent the spreading of germs, all toys, books, magazines, etc., have been removed from our waiting room. We also ask that you please do not bring any toys or food.
Hiren Patel D.D.S. and Jet Set Crew